Recomandările vin de la The Chartered Institute of Public Relations – Anglia, fiind adresate membrilor institutului.
Ce să faci:
1. Engage in conversation.
2. Ensure a brand is consistent across networks and platforms.
3. Disclose relationships when endorsing an organisation/ client / customer.
4. Be honest about who ‘manages’ social media channels.
5. Outline content approval process from the offset.
6. Be transparent when updating information.
7. Correct errors openly and in a timely manner.
8. Add a ‘views are my own’ disclaimer where appropriate.
9. Be upfront about conflicts of interest and paid for opportunities.
10. Be respectful.
Ce să nu faci:
1. Forget that a social media presence becomes part of a brand legacy
2- Make an audience feel uncomfortable.
3. Bring a company into disrepute.
4. Reveal company / client sensitive information or intellectual property.
5. Be fake.
Ghidul cu recomandări îl puteţi citi aici.